Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ehem..Ehem...; ) I loike it!!

Still remember the Julie and Julia story I was telling about in last few MYA entries?
Yes, I've got it..that cook book..that little cute French cooking book!
Thanks to Mr Reza who eventually found and bought this book for me( mya's blog editor) ...hehehehe.

Different from my other cookbook collection where i always/only choose if the picture is pretty and the recipe is simple, this cook book have only the writing and some drawing illustration.

Nevertheless, this cook book becomes one of my favorite considering it's a gift from someone special(who else my hubby lerr) and it's been in a film( glamor you..heheh..typical me) ..

About the content ..err... it take years for me to able make the comment.
As of now..take it as I loike it !! ; )


~MYA love cookbooks!~

No comments:

MYA Collection